Introduction to the Positive Approach

About this video

The Positive Approach™ takes its lead from Positive Psychology, and shows people how to lead happier and more rewarding lives. We are all hard-wired with 40% of our happiness already coded into our genes – it’s called our happiness set point. The Positive Approach™ programme concentrates on the remaining 60%, and helps you to answer the question: just how can I lead a happier life? In this introductory workshop, you will learn about Positive Approach™, and how this can help you to lead more contended, fulfilling and satisfying lives.

Comments

Please login to leave comments.

Information

  • Added:07 May 2019
  • Uploaded by:Matthew Davis
  • Length:01:01:57
  • Views:25
  • Comments:0
  • Viewer rating:

Rate this video

Embed this video

Copy and paste the code below into the source of another web page.